Valdler Womens Flower Feather Mesh Sinamay Fascinator Hat

This is a really fun hat. I got it for my sister so she could do a 50's themed costume and its really cute. 

The only major draw back that I had was it was kinda 'crunched' when it was shipped. But after some 'fluffing' it looked like it did in the pictures. 

However, I wish that the feathers would have been better quality. But still none the less its a fun Fascinator Hat. Really worth getting. It is fun having these types of clothing styles making a reemergence from the past. 

They just give a classic look to any woman who wears them.



Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmdd4117e7a774a4009d2b9c4150ef8c70

0 comments:

Post a Comment