Whalen 2 Shelf TV Stand with Mount

I just got this Whalen 2 Shelf TV Stand with Mount for TVs up to 50" for a gift today.

I was a little iffy when I had seen it online, but when it came, and I opened the box, I have to say that I was a bit taken back because of all the parts.

However, it went together really quickly. I live alone and it was fairly easy to put together, and the instructions are easy to read.

I was really happy with the tools and parts that came with it. They are in long strips of plastic with them in individually marked pouches, not just a ziploc with everything shoved into it.

This has all of the tools you need except a flat head screwdriver. It is fairly heavy Id say about 35lbs give or take.

About the only thing I needed help with is getting my tv on to the stand and that is because you really need two people in order to hold it and line everything up. You wont be sorry for getting this item. This would be great for a dorm or an apartment with limited space.

It feels really solid. It also comes with wall hooks to secure it even further. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment