Hallmark Ink & Main - Service Review

So a few years ago I started using Hallmark.com to get cards for all those specail occusions. It was so fast and easy to select that special card from their impressive online selection, type out a few meaningful words, and then with a click of a button, my personalized card was created and shipped out to its recipients, all without me ever having to leave the house.

Well I was quite upset when I went to the Hallmark website the other day and found that I could no longer personalize cards. I contacted their customer service to just make sure that I wasn't missing something. Well they told me that they have started up a new site, where you can personalize just like you use to, but that the new site had more to offer.

So I went to the new site and it had the features that I had come to know and love on the old Hallmark site. And there was even a way to integrate old account/address book to the new site. The only thing that I wasn't able to do (and this might just be me because this is/was my first time using the site) was use my Hallmark Crown Rewards Card. Big bummer because with the purchase of the birthday card I had just bought I would have had enough points to get another card free of charge (well except for the shipping charge of $0.48)
The other thing that I had noticed is that there wasn't a PayPal button in the payment section, and I swear there use to be one on the Hallmark site. I typically try to do all my purchases through PayPal so that way I know that I am covered and that my payment and shipment is secure and should anything be wrong with it, PayPal will refund my money.

So between the helpful customer service representative, and the streamlined features of Ink & Main, I was able to order the birthday card I needed, and get set up with a new account, all in under 15 minutes.

5 comments:

  1. December 2015 - I was looking for a review of Ink and Main for Hallmark. I wondered if anyone else had issues with the site. I have used Hallmark to personalize holiday cards for the last few years and it's always been super easy. It took a few minutes to get set up from my Hallmark account to making an account with Ink and Main. My address book was still there with all my saved information. This new site had so many problems, I didn't think I would be able to send cards that way this year. I had to design the card twice, since the save feature was not working. And then the first time I tried to purchase the link did not work. After clicking finish - I couldn't view my card again and I still cannot view the card that I purchased! - so I hope it looks like I wanted it to with my family photos and not the example card. Because the receipt shows the example card - Hallmark in years past always showed my designed card with my photos. I selected them to send the cards as I have done in the past - Hope everyone receives the correct card! This is a separate company, so your hallmark rewards card doesn't apply. I don't think I'll be using Hallmark/Ink&Main next year for cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that sucks, im sorry. Thankfully at the time of writing this post it went smoothly for me, but Hallmark should have put a link or something on their main site and redirected us to Ink and Main. I love personalizing the cards I send and my friends and family actually look forward to them because of the fun personalizations that I add to them. I hope that your cards come out the way you want them. Thanks for visiting my site and replying. I look forward to hearing from my readers because i know not everyone will have the same experiences with products or services. And I know my site "up talks" things from time to time but those are my personal opinions, and my reviews are not "for sale" even if the company who sends me an item does so for free. I want others to trust what I say and so I dont fluff things...Have a great holiday and I hope you return.

      Delete
  2. My issue is the delivery date. I placed the order on a Thursday night(15th), it showed up as ordered on Friday(16th). It initially said delivery date of tues(20th). But everyday i check the status it is showing me something different. Now it is saying delivery date june 29th-july 3. Thats more than 2 weeks. I should have just physically mailed a card instead. I used Hallmark before and didnt have this issue. Very upset.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Call their customer service number and find out what is going on with them. I thankfully never have had any issues with using them. I typically set up all my birthday, anniversary, and holiday cards up months in advance and they all seem to get to my people on time.

      o email Customer Support: support@inkandmain.com.

      Phone:

      1-855-INKMAIN (1-855-465-6246)

      Hours of Operation:
      Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m (PST)
      Closed Saturday
      Closed Sunday

      Delete
  3. I had the exact same issue with the delivery date as Laura. I was so confused by the change in delivery date that I ended up getting some invitations locally, and I was very glad I did. They ended up shipping the cards when they said they would but they arrived without rounded corners (which I paid extra for) AND the worst part, they shifted my text down and I lost a line on top and a line on bottom. They are blaming me for missing that the text shifted in Preview Mode (even though design mode was fine, the editing mode all said "GOOD" and you get errors if text is outside a printable area) so they won't refund. So design mode and preview mode can end up with a completely different and wrong printed product. I am contacting Hallmark directly instead of continuing to deal with Ink and Main. Will never order from them again. Horrendous design and customer service. (I'll still buy Hallmark products, but not from Ink & Main.)

    ReplyDelete