SeedAudio Noise Cancelling Earbuds with Mic Stereo & Remote Control Headphone

I have never been so impressed wit a set of headphones in my life, especially earbuds. The packing is fantastic as well.

These are very well made and quality wasn't spared. You can also use them on your computer and comes with a cd to allow it to be used as a wired headset that you can use on Skype or other IM services.

I love the little case that came with them as well. If you have an audiohead in the house they will love these. I think that they are better than SkullCandy and Beats.

                      
Reference ID e2e9b4a4e7c1 
https://www.giveawayservice.com/p/a8a0a3f1/d8a5a1c4
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm63f0c7e449fdf2abccf1e4c3918f5998 gg

0 comments:

Post a Comment