ReliON Glucose Tablets



If you or anyone you know who is a diabetic, you may want to pick up a bottle of these tablets. Now they come in different flavors such as Grape, Tropical Fruit, and Citrus. I personally love the grape. If you are not sure what Glucose tabs are let me give you a quick run down.

When your blood sugar gets to low, you need sugar to correct it. Well each tablet raises your blood sugar by 10mg. They are a must in any diabetic arsenal. I keep at least 3 or 4 bottles on hand at any given time.

Being a Type 1 diabetic, I cant tell you how often I have had to reach for these to correct my sugars. ReliON is a pretty popular brand of tabs, and you can find them at Walmart or you can order them on Amazon.

They have the best flavor out of the others that I have tried. And for a bottle of 50 you really want a flavor that you are going to love. If you love grape soda, then you will like the grape flavored tablets. I recommend them to everyone that I know who is a diabetic or just newly diagnosed. One of my nieces friends had just gotten diagnosed as a Type 1, and so I made up a care package with a bottle of these included. A week after I had given them to him, he called me and said that they really helped him when he was in a bind at school. He was able to pull out a few and get corrected without really disrupting class, or having to excuse himself to the school nurse.


0 comments:

Post a Comment