Kengadget Selfie Stick

This Selfie Stick is pretty decent. I was a bit confused when i first opened the package trying to figure out what the little orange cap thing was, I didnt realize that it was to further protect your phone.

So I was happy to see that. I was also really happy to see that it came with a clip on lens, which I thought was pretty cool until i went to use it with my Galaxy S4 that has a case on it.

If it isnt lined up just properly (with the case on) it will leave dark spots on the picture or if the flash shoots it will distort the picture all together. I didnt take my case off to see how it works, but that is why I am giving it a 4 star.

Other than that it is light, even with the phone in its under 4 pounds. If you are looking for your first Selfie Stick then this is one to check out.










0 comments:

Post a Comment