Socoo 1/2 Gallon Water bottle review

 

So a company reached out to me and wanted me to test their water bottle. I've been on the market for a while now, looking for a large compacity water bottle and just hadn't found one that was calling out to me. Well SoxCoxo must have known my plight because this water bottle is everything that I was looking for.

Its BPA free, holds 1/2 gallon of water, is easily distinguished, has a wrist strap, and is durable. Check, check, and check. I recently took up hiking and walking for health, and always found myself lacking in the water department. 

On one of my treks, I did 7.5 miles and didn't have any water on hand. Thankfully there were a lot of fruit trees and berry bushes along the way that I was able to eat and get the juices from. But now that I have this bad boy, I am sure that I am going to be well hydrated when I go out and about. 

A few things about this water bottle is that, outside of it being BPA free, it says not to wash in a dishwasher and not to have hot beverages in it. I was hoping to put coffee or something in it when I walked or maybe even coco for the winter months, but lets face it, no one needs a half gallon of either lol. 

Here is what the company had to say about their product:

Large Capacity: 2.2L large water bottle with capacity maker can help you boost your daily water intake, the mouth was much bigger, easier to fill with ice and more pleasant to drink from.

Excellent Material: Crafted with quality BPA-free PETG, eco-friendly reusable durable and leak proof

Lightweight & Portable: Light and portable with an ergonomic strap and handle, perfect for Fitness Gym Outdoor and Rugged Camping Trips.

Leak Proof Guarantee: The flip top lid equipped with flip top opening mechanism prevent leakage.

Best Service: Any dissatisfaction please contact with us, any quality problem replacement & refund are provided in 3 months- your satisfaction is paramount!

As the experts recommend drinking eight glasses—or about 64 ounces—of water every day, it’s important to stay hydrated.

However, for as long as you’ve had a desk job, you haven’t had a problem with drinking enough water. Savvy men know the importance of a good water bottle – one that can keep your water fresh and cool for long periods of time.

Soxcoxo half gallon water bottle is design for this needs .Stay hydrated no matter where you are with Soxcoxo large water bottles.

1. It’s 74 ounces, more than the oft-recommended eight 8-ounce glasses per day (64 ounces),you could drink enough water.

2. Soxcoxo BPA free reusable water bottles are an cost-effective way to keep you healthy and hydrated.

3. With a reassuringly leak-proof build and a workout-friendly flip-top, the lid can be flipped as well as unscrewed for easy drinking.

4. Soxcoxo 2 liter water bottle has a wrist strap and easy-grab side handle, making it easy to take on the go, is easier to carry or toss in a gym bag.

5. Plus, the large opening lets you add ice, fruit or other flavorings.

So I am both excited and proud to be using this great water bottle, and look forward to the many adventures ill have with it this summer.


Get one of your own here https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Z84CH3S/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1603124861&sr=1-6&keywords=gallon+water+bottle&m=A2RLKLI3T10BBB

0 comments:

Post a Comment