The Hamptons Baby Co. Baby Bandanas


These are some of the best bib's I have ever had the pleasure of owning.they are high quality professional grade, and have a great feel to them.
I got them for my sister to use on my niece because well lets face it, when kids eat, they get messy. I was really happy to see the industrial snaps on the back of the bib which made it nice to be able to adjust the size. 

And I think my niece appreciated the nice soft feel of the fabric, which looks to me like a cross between a sham-wow and a micro-terrycloth. And once it came time to wash them, i followed the simple instructions, and poof, came out nice and soft and stain free. 

The fact that they have great designs and colors makes them the perfect gift to give. Everything about them is just high quality and the attention to detail, like sewing the label flush with the bib, was genious lol. Thank you so much Hamptons Baby Co for making these :) I received these for an honest review.


0 comments:

Post a Comment