OR Pure Bamboo Charcoal Black Toothpaste

So when I first found this I was very skeptical and unsure about how I would like this. I thought that it would be very off putting and gritty and even stain my teeth or have a 'burnt' woody ash taste. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was just the opposite. It has a very mild licorice smell and was very creamy and minty.

No I have no idea what the box says nor what the tube says. I tried several times to get English information about it but fail, so I really couldn't tell you what the full range of ingredients are. However, I can tell you that according to its product listing on Amazon, that it is supposed to kill bad breath and whiten teeth instantly.

So as for the bad breath and teeth whitening, I can attest to that. After just one use, I noticed a shade change in my teeth. After two uses, I continued seeing a difference. It also keeps your teeth and mouth feeling fresher and cleaner than any other toothpaste I have ever tired. I have a fake tooth that always feels gritty and after my first use of this toothpaste it felt really smooth.

It is kind of a strange and off putting thought to brush your teeth with charcoal, but like I said before there really isnt any bad taste. I really recommend this toothpaste. The other thing that I noticed is that my teeth are less sensitive since using it. So I hope that is an added benefit.


0 comments:

Post a Comment