Reusable Gallon Freezer Bags - 6 Pack EXTRA THICK by FORID



So I was asked to review Forid's new Reusable Gallon Freezer Bags the other day, and I hopped at the chance to do so.
Every month I buy ziploc baggies to put my food away in, and every month I keep telling myself that I am going to get something that is reusable and sustainable. So you can imagine my happiness when I was finally offered a set by this company. I will admit that these came to me as a review item for my honest opinion of them. And that being said you know that I only give my honest opinion regardless if a company has sent it out to me or not.

Well I have to say that I am really happy with these bags so far. They are a thick plastic that feels like silicone. However, they claim that they are "FDA food-grade & eco-friendly PEVA material, which is silicone & plastic-free, PVC-free, chloride-free, BPA-FREE and without the danger of harmful chemicals so that you can store food and personal items safely and worry-free.." 


What I really like about them is that they dont have that "plastic" smell to them, and you can feel that they are a higher quality than traditional ziplock bags, and thicker than the more traditional freezer bag style of baggie.

Here is what the company had to say about their product:

🔍 According to relevant scientific reports, human has been produced about 18.2 trillion pounds (about 8.26 billion tons) of plastics so far, more than 90% of them have become garbage. The garbage plastic ends up in landfills where it can take hundreds of years to break down. However, if the plastic doesn’t end up in a landfill, it will end up in the ocean, where it can cause pollution and marine animal deaths.

🌎 Now, in order to reduce the use of the disposable plastic bag, FORID provides people with safe, convenient, eco-friendly, recyclable and reusable food storage bags, trying our best to save our planet together, would you like to join with us?

The Feature of FORID Reusable Gallon Storage Bags:
✅ Excellent Material: FORID ziplock gallon freezer bags adopt FDA food-grade PEVA material, no silicone, no plastic, no PVC, no chloride, and BPA-FREE.
✅ Reusable & Eco-Friendly: Better durability due to the thickened design, you can use gallon ziplock storage bags repeatedly, which replace the plastic bags perfectly and reduce environmental pollution.
✅ Leakproof & Sealing: FORID reusable gallon freezer bags adopt New design double-lock zipper technology, which brings better leakproof and sealing effect, perfect for food storing and keep fresh.
✅ Convenient: The transparent design allows for a quick glance at contents inside reusable freezer bags.

Multi-Purposes
 ● Freezer Storage: Perfect for Ice-cold Storage and for saving leftovers and keep meal-prep, seafood, fruit & veggies fresh, marinate food, etc.
 ● Snack Storage: for Kid food, grapes, carrots, chips, sandwich, bread, cheese, and backpack storage, etc.
 ● Home Organization: for storing makeup, jewelry, stationery, toys, and travel accessories, etc.

Package Includes:
 ● 3 x Green reusable gallon bags (11 x 10.6 inch)
 ● 3 x Blue reusable gallon bags (11 x 10.6 inch)

I would love to get 2 more sets of these to completely get away from having to buy more baggies at the store. And with a 100% money back guarantee you are really risking nothing in getting yourself a set to try out. 

This link here is where you can get a set of your own:  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B083BV2MVN/ref 

0 comments:

Post a Comment