New Glasses from Abbe Glasses

So I just got a new set of glasses from an online retailer called Abbe Glasses and I couldn't be happier. The online ordering process was straight forward and intuitive. All i needed was my prescription, and pupil distance and after I picked out the frames and lense style that I wanted, I got them a week and a half later.

I have been needing a new pair of glasses for quite sometime. So when Abbe Glasses wanted to team up, it was like having a prayer answered. They are lightweight but not "flemsey" feeling, and stylish. I like the "cateye" look that they give. Its a smooth combo of masculine and feminine. They are also very "professional" looking so I could wear them every day or wear them to the office.  I am so shocked on the quality. Because lets face it. Many times we order things online only to get them and find out its nothing like what was pictured. 

This is truly awesome for the budget conscious consumer. Because anyone who wears glasses can tell you, that sometimes a single pair can be several hundred dollars. I also love the fact that they come with a money back guarantee, and if i am not satisfied with them I can send them back for an exchange. But so far they are checking all of the boxes, and I dont see a need to send them back. Go to their website and see if you can find yourself or someone in your family a set. 

Go check them out.




0 comments:

Post a Comment