BM-10 Blood Sugar Support

I have been using these for over 3 weeks now and I find that they do help moderate glucose levels but you do have to be pretty strict with using them.

If you miss a dose then you will notice a elevated BGL but other than that they have been instrumental in helping me maintain proper levels and do work from what I can tell so far.

They do have a bit of a vitamin taste to them but when diluted in water its not to off putting or noticeable. Before taking them and following my typical Diabetes Regement I found that my sugar levels were about 40-60 points higher than when I was taking them. So I would say that is a pretty noticeable difference. And it has helped me cut back on my short term insulin usage.

*I AM NOT A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL NOR IS THIS BLOG POST A MEDICAL ENDORSEMENT OR PRESCRIPTION JUST MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH THEM.*



https://www.giveawayservice.com/p/c6d9e3c1
Reference ID d9a6d6d6f9c1/d8a5a1c4

0 comments:

Post a Comment