Pinnacle Nutrition's Garcinia Cambogia - Review

I received this a couple of weeks ago to review here on the blog and have been taking it twice daily since. So what is Garcinia Combogia?

Garcinia cambogia, is a tropical fruit also known as the Malabar tamarind. It is a popular weight-loss supplement. People say it blocks your body’s ability to make fat and it puts the brakes on your appetite.

The active ingredient in the fruit’s rind, hydroxycitric acid, or HCA, has boosted fat-burning and cut back appetite in studies. It appears to block an enzyme called citrate lyase, which your body uses to make fat.

It also raises levels of the brain chemical serotonin, which may make you feel less hungry.   But I am super happy with the way that I feel on it. I can definitely tell on days that I havent taken a pill or two vs days where i have. I really do recommend trying this to anyone who is looking to lose a few extra pounds.

HOWEVER, I AM NOT A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL SO PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TAKING THIS OR ANY OTHER SUPPLEMENT. I AM ONLY TELLING YOU HOW I FEEL AND I DID CLEAR IT WITH MY DOCTOR BEFORE STARTING.


0 comments:

Post a Comment