Etekcity Digital Fingertip Pulse Oximeter

I’ve needed one of these for years now I can get a better read on my pulse for my daily logs. Being Diabetic and having to take daily logs and not ever being able to get the right reading for my BP has been an issue.

 Now that I got this Etekcity Oximeter I am able to take better readings than using a blood pressure cuff. It is really well made and light weight. The display is crystal clear, and is really comfortable too.

It comes with a really nice carrying case, a long lanyard, batteries and instruction manual . This is just like what the doctors use in their office. I couldnt be happier with it and can not recommend getting yourself one. Especially if youre trying to monitor your blood pressure and things like that at home.
                               


*I received this for providing an honest review


0 comments:

Post a Comment