Valentines Cards by Jessicas Supplies

So Jessica of Jessica's Supplies came to me and wanted my help pinning these fab little homemade Valentines cards to my Pinterest board, of which I was more than happy to do.

My niece and her friends are all into the game Minecraft and so when I saw these I had to have a set for myself.

They are super cute, and printed on a good thick card stock, and each little candy is wrapped with either a Zombie or a Creeper. These are so cleaver and adorable that I am sure they are going to be a hit with my nieces friends and they would be a great hit for your kids too.

And the very best part of buying these guys is that you help support a person, not a company. So I would really like to urge you to buy hand/homemade items to help real people get their bills, rent, etc paid instead of sending some CEO on vacation or helping them to buy a 3rd car or second house.

Thank you for my set Jessica I really love them




0 comments:

Post a Comment