Trendy Pro Fitness Tracker

Im kinda digging my new Trendy Pro Fitness Tracker. At first I was a little put off by trying to figure out all of the different features, but after a few hours, and playing with the Veryfit app, I got it up and working.
The one thing that is really irritating about the app and the tracker is how easily the Bluetooth signal drops thus unpairing your phone and the tracker. I found that just manually syncing the two keeps the headache at bay.

I love the fact that it tracks sleep, and that with the flick of your wrist (if set up) it automatically turns on to tell you the time and some other data. I at first thought that the whole screen was touch screen, but  that isnt the case. There is a tiny little button/section on the right side of the screen that allows you to scroll through the different features. However, to do or set anything up on it, you have to use the App. There is no audio on the tracker either. It only viberates, and rather gently at that. When synced to your phone the app will generate sounds, but like I said I dont keep the two synced.
When I was reading the Features PDF it said that there was supposed to be an AC adapter charger that you could plug the tracker into, however, mine didnt come with that. I haven't contacted the company at the time of writing this to request one. But to charge it without the adapter, just plug it into any USB port and it charges in under 2hrs.

One of the great features with this tracker is the SMS feature and the Caller ID feature. I like looking at my wrist and reading the incoming text or seeing who's calling before having to dig out my phone. With the Veryfit app, you can share to all of your social media, and even link to your Google Fit account.

So with everything that this little dude can do, I am pretty happy to have it.  You can get yours here http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06ZZXTDDM

0 comments:

Post a Comment