Polaroid Black Bluetooth Rechargeable Mini Tower Speaker

I got this speaker to test and I must say it does put out some great sound. Polaroid has been branching their company into audio, video, as well as their cameras.
At first I thought that it would be crappy sounding but I was honestly amazed at how good it sounded. Below is a sample of its sound. I had it connected to my Amazon Echo Dot, so that I could stream music to the speaker.

You can typically find these speakers at Big Lots for about $25 so for the price you really can not beat it. It would be good for a College Dorm, Workshop, Kids Room, or where ever you wanted to have great sounding music. It also has and 3.5mm plug in AUX so you can keep it connected to devices like your TV or whatever.
I really recommend this speaker.


Model number: P3B0T0R1CBK
5"L x 5"W x 17.25"H
AC adapter
Remote Control
User Manual
Here is what the company had to say about their product.


Sleekly designed with a modern edge, this is one speaker that is as much of a pleasure to look at as it is to listen to! Integrated with Bluetooth wireless technology and with a 30' effective range, the good times and tunes will never end. A DC external power supply and rechargeable battery ensure the device is always powered reliably. Slim, single-tower design fits almost any room or office.
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment