Kissme Organics Organic Matcha Review

I recently was given a pouch of Kissme Organics Organic Matcha. I have heard about Matcha as being the next big thing in the tea world, and that shots of it were being served at New York Fashion Week. I had also heard that there was amazing health benefits to it as well. So, when I was asked to review it I was more than happy to do so. I’ve been drinking it now for about a week and can already feel a difference. I feel more refreshed, alert, and energized.

Now this drink isnt for those people who dont like overly “green” tasting foods or drinks. If you are like me and love them, then this is going to be something that you can really enjoy. With this green tea powder, you can drink it or bake with it. Since I’m not a baker, I’ve been drinking it.

On the package it says that it can even be blended into shakes, smoothies, and sprinkled over ice cream. I personally would love it in a smoothie, but im not to sure about the ice cream. What I did to make it into a tea, was i put 1tbs into warm water and microwaved it for 40 seconds and then added some low calorie sweetener (off name splenda.)

 I love the fragrance of this. It is so warm. It smells like earth, and wheat grass. Kind of like fresh cut grass in the summer (but in the best possible way without the off putting taste.) I really can not say enough about it. I was just really surprised at how amazingly good it is. I am really thankful to have been able to review this, and definitely will be adding this to my shopping list from now on.


0 comments:

Post a Comment