SoapMart Laundry Butter & House Cleaner

I was recently asked to review Soapmart's Laundry Butter and Household Cleaner. First I must say that it is 100% handmade and is all natural with raw organic coconut oil. Now I am kind of a sucker for home/handmade items. I love supporting the small mom and pop businesses.

I normally use All, or Tide when doing my laundry, and am pleased with their cleaning power, so at first I was a bit weary of washing my clothes in something that was handmade. Because lets face it, set in stains are typically hard to get out. And I will be honest. I had never known you could even make your own laundry soap.

But now that I just wrote that, I am having a DUH moment, because washing clothing isn't something new!!

Anyways, when I got my package in the mail I was sort of excited to try it out. Now just by the packaging I was floored. I have NEVER received a package that was as well done as what SoapMart sent me.

There was not an ounce of wiggle room in this package, and as an added bonus I was pleased to see that they included some of their handmade hand soaps as well. What was sent to me was the 2 Quart's of their Natural Laundry Butter/Detergent & Household Cleanser - Original Unscented. Can you believe that it only takes 1 tablespoon per load of laundry? I typically have to use one full cap of my other soap in order to have a good clean wash. 

So I had 3 loads and that was 3tbsp of laundry butter vs almost 2 cups of laundry soap. Now I don't know if it was an added benefit of using the laundry butter but it to me felt like my clothes had been washed with fabric softener too.

I was also intrigued to find out that this butter can also be used as a household cleanser. And because it is all natural with no harmful chemicals you can safely use it around your pets and children. You just add a little to some warm water and put it in a spray bottle and you're ready to go. I used it on my counter tops, and i even did my bathroom mirror and kitchen window. And coconut oil has antibacterial properties so you don't need to use harsh bleach and things like that. I am recommending this company and their products to everyone I know. 

And the handsoap. I have one in my bathroom, one in the shower, and one in the kitchen. I love the way it makes my skin feel after having showered, or just when i need to wash my hands.

So head over to SoapMart and get your's now. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment