Replenish Probiotics for Kids

So I have never had any experience with probiotics ever. And even though these are for "kids" I still decided to try them out. I recently started taking a new medication that is causing me to have some stomach issues, which is also causing me to back up if you know what I mean.

So I started using Replenish by GreenHerb. According to the directions you need to take 2 chewable tablets two times a day, once in the morning and once at night. I have only been taking them for a week now but I can tell the difference already.

Last week before starting them, I went almost 3 days without a BM. This week I go at least once a day. So when I see my doctor next week, Im going to talk to him about my options. Also because probiotics promote healthy digestive systems, I also have been feeling better.

Fun fact did you know that 90% of your immune system is located in your digestional tract?

The reason I went with a child's strength probiotic is because I wasn't sure what to expect. I didnt want to have uncontrollable diarrhea. So now that I know how it works, I am going to up my game to an adult version. Now for a disclaimer. I am not a medical professional, I am just reporting how I feel and how it works for me, individual results may very.

 





0 comments:

Post a Comment