Exfoliating Cleanser and Acne Treatment

It has been ages since I have used a facial and acne cleaner that I have liked and that has not broken me me out. Yes these products are pricy but they are well worth every penny.

The old adage "a dab a do ya" is more than accurate with the facial cleanser (*get it here). At first it doesn't feel like enough for it to actually work but it cuts right through all the grease and grime on your face.

I let my sister try it and she didnt even remove her makeup, and it cleaned and conditioned her skin.

The acne pads (*get it here) are a miracle worker too. No matter if you are just doing spot control or using it as a full on acne treatment you are sure to love this fast acting formula. It is by far the better product over things like it on the market.

This line has more products in it, but I was only sent these items for review. If you have teens or just problem areas or are looking for a new regiment then this is WELL worth the go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment