Victoria Secret's Love Spell



Light, fruity, unique, sensual, provocative, lustful...Just a few words that come to mind when thinking about this fragrance. I was first introduced to this fragrance in college and fell in love (no pun intended) with it instantly.

It is by far one of the most unique and fresh perfumes I have ever come across. On every person it smells differently. On me when I was younger (early 20's) it had a peach, Starburst, scent.

Now that i'm bit older, it has that same peach smell with undertones of grapefruit. It is by far the sexiest perfume you could put on. As a guy, I wear what I like. Sometimes its Brute, or Axe. Sometimes its Exclamation or Love Spell.

I do not allow "gender" scents to limit me from what I like to wear. I have had other guys come up and ask me what I am wearing and when I tell them they give me this weird look.

What I really love, is that VS is now carrying Love Spell in lotions, shower gels, and I think even candles. During the holidays I splurged and purchased myself a bottle of it and the lotion.

If you are looking for a cooling, fruity/floral scent that is year round, for you or your lady, and coming in at only $10 you can't find a better deal. Sometimes they even have BOGO and Mix n Match sales, which is when I got my lotion and spray. It was 2 for $10.

I highly recommend this product. And Vicky even takes back cosmetics and fragrances that dont agree with the persons taste.

0 comments:

Post a Comment