Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps

Ok if you haven't had the pleasure of having these I seriously recommend them. I LOVE pretzels, and I love chips.

So when I found these I had to have them. They are wafer thin pretzels that have that great flavor and crunch, but with half of the doughiness of a regular pretzel or pretzel rod.

These are absolutely amazing with humus or bean dip. However, I like them just on their own. Now if you are someone who watches their sodium intake then you are in luck as I have found these to be less salty as traditional pretzel's.

What is kinda creepy about them is that they look kind of like little skulls. But that could be a good thing if you wanted to chocolate dip them and make them into Gouly delights for Halloween.

But either way, if you haven't given them a shot yet, do so, you wont be sorry. Even my cat like them :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment