Homeerr Salt and Pepper Grinder Set

This salt and pepper grinder set is of the utmost quality. If you are looking for the perfect gift, or just want to spruce up your kitchen, look no further.

These glass and stainless steel grinders are a perfect fit. I couldnt believe how amazing the quality was when I got them. The glass is nice and thick. The grinder is nice and smooth turning, and pulverizes the salt and pepper so you are not left with huge chucks.

Now you can adjust them, but the standard settings right out of the box I found were the best for me.

Now the one thing that I dont like is that, at least with mine, when I use the Pink Himalayan salt, it leave a fine powder along the lid and gets cakey and I find myself every so often having to run my
finger long the ridge to clear it out, I dont know if that is true with all these types of grinders as this is my first ever owning.

I love the fact that these come with a nice stainless steel caddy too. It just makes it appear higher quality, in my opinion. The only thing that would make this set better is if they would have come prefilled. But you can get Fresh Peppercorns here and you can get your Pink Himalayan Salt here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment