SiFree Anti-fog UV 400 Protection No Leaking Waterproof Swimming Goggles

Growing up in the desert and swimming almost all year long, I know a thing or two about good quality goggles. When I was first approached about this product, I though "well why not summer is coming" and so I agreed to take them for review.

At first I didnt know what to expect with them. Firstly, I thought that it was only a single pair and nothing else. But as you can see from the picture to the right, there are 2 pair, and they come with swim caps, nose plugs and built in ear plugs, plus each have a carrying case.

So just that alone was enough to color me impressed. However, did they work? Well I tried them out in the bathroom first. I turned on the hot water in the sink and shower and got it really nice and steamy. I put them on and no fog on the inside, and none on the outside. A day or so later I went to a friends pool party and wore them, and nothing. It is really amazing when a product does what it claims. Year after year of buying goggles at the store and things like that. I am seriously happy with them and think that you would be too.

These are great for any type of water fun. And because its a two pack, if you have a large family then it will be cheaper for you all. Or if you just want a pair for you and your boy/girlfriend then look no further.


0 comments:

Post a Comment