HSI Glider Flat Iron


HSI Glider flat iron is amazing. If you have curly or wavy hair the Glider is going to be your new best friend. It really doesnt matter if you are a beautician or just an average at home person. If you have wavy or curly hair, or work with it, you are going to want a good iron.
  Well I am pleased to say that HSI has knocked it out of the ball park with their's. I have wavy hair towards the bottom or it and semi flat hair the rest of the way. My hair is always getting tangled in these epic knots.

Since using this, several times a week (basically when I wash my hair) it had dramatically improved the over all shininess and decreased the amount of tangles i get.






https://www.hsiprofessional.com/collections/straightening-flat-irons-for-hair/products/ceramic-flat-iron-straightener?variant=839318175

0 comments:

Post a Comment