Assured Gas Relief

Lets face it, having gas while at home is one thing, but when you are bloated and uncomfortable and at work or out and about, its something different. I had that situation arise the other day when I was out with a friend and we were about to go to the movies.

I was so uncomfortable and in pain from the gas that was building up, that there was no real way to do the whole "silent but deadly" type of relief.
I found this Assured Gas Relief and I prayed that it would work quickly. I took 2 caps (it said only take one but well im a rebel) and within only a matter of 10 minutes the gas was gone and so was the discomfort.

I was really surprised that it worked so quickly.
So just to test it out to make sure it worked that way again, I ate some broccoli and some other gas inducing veggies, and once I felt the gas come about, I took the recommended dose and again within 15 minutes no gas, no discomfort, no pain.

I have since gone out and stocked my medicine cabinet with several bottles. However, you may want to consult a doctor before taking any thing like this, especially for extended periods of time. I am not a medical professional, and make no medical claim as to the use of this product, only a personal non-medical review of the Assured Gas Relief tablets I got.


0 comments:

Post a Comment