Globe LED For Life bulb

LED's are the way of the future. Cleaner, brighter, longer lasting light with half of the emissions and half the energy used to produce the same amount of light as a traditional incandescent/fluorescent bulb.

It has taken me a few months but I have finally changed all of the lights in my house over to energy saver bulbs and I have noticed quite a difference in my power bill, without the visible notice to the illumination in my house.
Where my electric bill is typically between $100-$115 since having installed these and other energy savers, my bill normally isnt about $85 any more.

At first I really was skeptical about the brightness and the actual energy efficiency of them, but they are just as bright if not brighter than traditional bulbs. The other thing that I really like about them, is that they do not produce the heat that coil bulbs do.

I remember as a kid and even before changing over, how hot the light would be from just being on and it burning my fingers to touch it to change it out. With this bulb, I have had one running (the first one I got) for well over a year, day in and day out, as a light for my Tarantula and its still going strong.

Now you can find these bulbs pretty much anywhere. I know sometimes that you can call your power company and they will provide them to you sometimes free of charge. I highly recommend getting a few of these and seeing the difference for yourself. They really do rock.


0 comments:

Post a Comment