MOOST Heavy Duty Hybrid Shockproof Case With Kickstand and Belt Clip Holster for Samsung Galaxy S7

This is one of the most impressive phone cases I have ever owned. At first it was a bit much for me. But after having dropped almost $700 on a new phone, well worth it.

Now normally I just hit up ebay and find a case that I like and then play the waiting game for it to show up (THANK GOD FOR AMAZON PRIME). With this case there are so many layers of protection, short of a nuke going off on it I dont think that me merely dropping it is going to kill my phone or break the screen.

One of the many things that I am totally loving about this phone is that you can use all of the pieces or just a few of them and still have great protection. Like I dont wear belts and so find the belt clip to be a hassle. Then there is the snap on hard shell case (which is what i typically get from ebay) and then there is the rubberized case that goes around that.

Now the hard shell snap on had a built in kickstand which can also function as a "phone ring" (I honestly dont know what to call it) which you can slip over your finger and have an even more secure hold on it. I would totally recommend this case for anyone who works on cars, construction, or is just a bit of a clutz. Its rugged features really aren't "cute' but really do you need cute when you make a $700 investment in a phone?

The only "flaw" I see with this case, is that the charging port cover is kinda flimsy, and with moving apps to another page is difficult but it really isnt to hard to remove it from the case and make the adjustments to the app pages. Also the ring on the back is plastic so it could eventually break, but hey for under $6.00USD its a damn good case.


0 comments:

Post a Comment